Chemical Bank Online Banking
Chemical Bank – Chemical Financial Corporation is the second largest banking company headquartered and operating branch offices in Michigan. The Corporation operates through its subsidiary bank, Chemical bank, with 175 banking offices spread over 47 counties in Michigan. At June 30, 2016, the Corporation had total assets of $9.5 billion. Chemical Financial Corporation’s common stock trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol CHFC and is one of the issues comprising The NASDAQ Global Select Market.
· Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
· Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Find Branch Locations and Hours
- Website – www.chemicalbank.com
- Customer Service Telephone – 1 (800) 867-9757
- Routing Number – 072410013
- Swift Number – CHEMUS33XXX
How to Login Step 1 – Go to Chemical Bank Homepage and find the login section located on the Top Right section of the page. Step 2 – Enter your Username and Click on Login. Step 3 – You will be redirected to the ePersonal Online Banking Portal. Proceed by entering the Password and clicking on Sign In. Forgot Password:- In case you Forgot your […]