The Huntington Bank online banking login can be completed by going to the homepage and filling in with your username and password at the box located at the upper right side of the page. You just need to select the right online service between “Personal”, “Business” and “Other”.
How to Login
Step 1 – Go to the bank webpage and login from green square that is on the right top of the page by typing :
- User Name
After logging in you will be able to:
- Pay bills
- Check Balances and all accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View your check status
- Reorder checks
- Follow your transactions history
How to Enroll
If you are a client but still does not have an Huntington Bank online banking account, its easy to create yours.
- Online Enrollment
– Account Number
– Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
– Debit Card Number
– E-mail Address
– Choose an Username and Password
Click on Continue and follow the steps until you have created your online banking account.
- Telephone –1(800)480-2265 from 7am to 10 pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 8am to 5pm
After filling all, read the bank’s agreement and submit your application. It may take until 5 business days, if after this period you still unable to access your online banking services notify the bank at their Costumer Service (1(800)480-2265)