Routing Number – 231382241
Where to find on a check
You can easily find the routing number. It is the first 9 digit number located on the bottom Left of the check.
How to Wire Funds
To send a wire transfer to another financial institution, contact the receiving financial institution for their specific instructions.
To receive a wire transfer, provide the following information to the sender:
- Credit Union Name: Members 1st Federal Credit Union (do not spell out First)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Routing transit number: 231382241
- Your Members 1st account number
- Your name(s) or title on your account
- Specific sub-account receiving the wired funds (savings, checking, etc.) – If a specific account is not listed on the incoming wire transfer, the funds will be credited to your regular savings account.