Routing Number:- 124000054 | Swift Code:- ZFNBUS55
Where to find on a Check:
You can easily find the routing number. It is the first 9 digit number located on the bottom Left of the check.
How to Wire Funds:
Sending a wire transfer can be done In-person, Online or over the phone.
In-person transfers require the following information:
- Recipient’s name
- Recipient bank’s name
- Sender and recipient bank’s American Banking Association (ABA) bank routing number (also simply known as the “routing number”) for domestic transfers—found on the bank’s web site or by calling the bank
- Recipient’s bank account number
- Any special instructions, if applicable
For Online Transfers, Enrollment is required.
For an international/overseas transfer, instead of the ABA routing number, you’ll need the:
- Sender and recipient bank’s SWIFT Bank Identifier Code (BIC)
- Sender and recipient banks’ International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for transfers within the European Union (called a SORT code for UK banks)
To receive a domestic or international wire transfer, the sender’s financial institution requires the following information:
- Your name
- Your account number
- Zions Bank’s routing number: 124000054
- Zions Bank’s SWIFT code: ZFNBUS55 (optional)
- Zions Bank’s phone number: +1-800-974-8800